★ That's the fact that you love me , baby .
I'll never leave you ,
'Cuz I Love You ♥
Friday, January 7, 2011





HARO'HARO ! ^^'

Hehe . Obviously im not Aj . ♥
Im one of his adekang's . Paham ? Nana ^^' .
Dah brape kali eh i help him update his blog ? I guess many o.O
But i don't mind yer . Helping him out . Coz i know ,
Either he has no mood to update his blog orh he is laazy ~
Countdown with Aj & the rest is FREAKING.FUCKING.AWESOME !
Kekeke . Soo , Aj's life is perfectly not that normal .
He was just fedup with something . & has many things running thru his mind .
Tryin' to cheer him up , but i guess i fail ? Hah . Idk :/
I hope hes ok by now . HOPE SO ah . (Y)
He came to my house just now , slaack2 .
Send him a compo msg telling him & advising him .
Uhh . Risao sgt eh .
He & his Wifey ♥ duin' strooong as usual . ^^'
Thats gooood . Things are as pernormal . (Y)
Tmrw hes goin' swimming with 188 ♥ peeps . :D
Have fun you guuuys ^^' .
Im blaank now . Ok chow . Gtg . 
Takecaaaaaaaaaaaaaare .
` NanaKetotty 'Lolly .

Labels:

Blogger.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

My name is AJ and will get a year older on the 9 Feb . :D
I love my one and only CINTA that is SHIRA .

Facebook ♥|


Wishes.
- Her love always .
- To be with my Famalia Always . ♥
- To be Love every second . ♥

Them ♥.

Thank You .
Purple-licious is the designer.
ThePoison.Kiss is the basecodes.